Job ID 14215
Experience 2 Years
Industry Information Technology
Qualifications Bachelor’s Degree
- Collaborate in creating, assisting, and managing sprints, milestones, and deliverables.
- Maintain effective communication with clients and the team.
- Evaluate analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions to determine operational feasibility.
- Interpret client specifications and identify project requirements.
- Build strong professional relationships with clients and colleagues.
- Enhance operations by conducting systems analysis and recommending policy and procedure changes.
- Supervise junior engineers, identify areas of improvement, and schedule training sessions accordingly.
- Develop software solutions by studying information needs, consulting with users, studying systems flow and data usage, investigating problem areas, and following the software development lifecycle.
- Evaluate team performance and provide suggestions for growth and improvement.
- Document and demonstrate solutions through the development of documentation, flowcharts, diagrams, charts, code comments, and clear code.
- Prepare and implement solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Demonstrate persistence and creativity in problem-solving.
- Stay updated on the latest development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment by studying, participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional organizations.
- Provide information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues while maintaining confidentiality.
- Accomplish engineering and organizational goals by completing assigned tasks and responsibilities.
- Provide advice, coaching, and educational opportunities to support and develop software engineers.
- Mentor junior and mid-level engineers and manage their Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Collaborate with the team to brainstorm and develop new products.
- Interview, recruit, and hire to grow the engineering teams.
- Make informed decisions quickly and take ownership of services and applications at scale.
- Work collaboratively with others to achieve goals.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest development practices.
- Show passion for great technologies, especially open source.
- Understand business needs and create tools to manage them effectively.
Job Type: Full Time/Permanent
Experience: Minimum 2.5 to 3.5 years
Degree: BSCS, BSIT, BCOM, BSSE, BBA, MBA
Job Location: Lahore
Other jobs you may like
IELTS & PTE Trainer job in Multan
- @ Times Consultant (Pvt.) Ltd.
- Multan, Punjab, Pakistan, 59341