Job ID 13858
Experience 3 Years
Industry Information Technology
Qualifications Bachelor’s Degree
We are seeking a qualified candidate for the position of Full Stack Software Engineer (.NET and React) at Creative Chaos. The selected associate will be responsible for developing server and client applications for various software platforms, including writing Restful APIs and developing front-end interfaces for the web. They will ensure the functionality, security, and performance of the application align with the design and are bug-free. Senior engineers in this role will also have the responsibility of mentoring junior team members and strengthening the team through training.
As a Full Stack Software Engineer (.NET and React), your responsibilities will include:
- Estimating assigned tasks.
- Writing code and unit tests.
- Collaborating with other team members.
- Leading a team of software engineers.
- Optimizing code for enhanced security and performance.
- Maintaining systems by addressing any existing issues.
- Analyzing business requirements.
- Updating issue tracking software.
- Providing status updates.
- Communicating with clients.
- Managing code versions.
- Researching new technologies.
- Mentoring team members through training and guidance.
- Upgrading skills and knowledge.
- Evaluating candidates for open positions.
To be considered for this role, the applicant should meet the following requirements:
- Proven 3-7 years of working experience as a Full Stack Developer.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft technologies, tools, and platforms.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related discipline.
- Knowledge and experience of Azure and AWS.
- Knowledge and experience of .NET Core, ASP.NET MVC, and Web API.
- Knowledge and experience of developing user interfaces with HTML and CSS.
- Knowledge and experience of developing applications with React, Redux, and Context.
- Knowledge and experience in writing backend components and Restful APIs.
- Experience with different relational and schemaless databases such as Oracle/SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, and MongoDB.
- Creating database structures for the required functionality.
- Experience with writing unit tests and ensuring a minimum of 90% test coverage.
- Knowledge of and experience with GitHub, JIRA, and other collaboration tools.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Flexible attitude and versatile personality.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Strong influence among team members.
We offer the following benefits to our employees:
- Work from home option.
- Health insurance coverage.
- Outpatient department (OPD) benefits.
- Training and development opportunities.
- Paid time off.
- Life insurance coverage.
- Exchange program.
Other jobs you may like
MERN Stack Developer Intern require at Softtik Technologies Rawalpindi
- @ Jobs Krlo
- Softtik Technologies,Unit# D, Floor# 2, Plot# 68, Box Park Building, Bahria Springs North, Phase 7 Rawalpindi, 45600