Job ID 12769
Experience 4 Years
Industry Information Technology
Qualifications Bachelor’s Degree
We are seeking a senior developer to work closely with the Technical Project Manager and inspire and collaborate with the team to ensure the effective design, development, testing, release, and maintenance of our products. The ideal candidate should have at least four years of experience and possess a personable personality. The team works with modern technology and promotes software development best practices. Therefore, we are looking for a developer who can produce clean quality code and encourage continuous improvement of our products, toolsets, and processes by adopting the agile methodology.
As a senior developer, you will be responsible for liaising with the Product Owner on progress and reporting to the TPM on progress towards overall running projects. You will also be accountable for ensuring the completion of user stories within the sprint schedule and assigning tasks to junior developers, such as coding, testing, debugging, and analytics. You will be working with offshore and onshore delivery teams, conducting feasibility studies for upgraded software systems, and maintaining and supporting Flow products while improving the performance of existing software. You will also work collaboratively with test teams to agree on test cases.
The chosen individual will work out of the Contour Software Lahore resource center office, as an extension of the division-based R&D department.
- Minimum of four years of development experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering or an equivalent qualification in another technical field.
- Personable with the ability to build effective working relationships with team members
- Knowledge of Enterprise Java/Scala technology stacks
- Development of high-performance code in Java in a multi-core environment
- Experience with Scala or other functional programming paradigm
- Familiarity with some of the following frameworks/specification: JAX-WS, JDBC, EJB3, JMS, Spring, Hibernate.
- Awareness of Agile/Scrum and Waterfall, Test-Driven Development (TDD)
- Exposure to one or more of the following RDBMS: Oracle, SQL Server, PostgreSQL.
- Websphere development
- Experience of code management using git
- Experience with Azure DevOps.
- Exposure to one or more of the following application server systems: WebSphere, JBOSS, Weblogic, NetWeaver.
- Experience with Maven build automation tooling
- Ability to support/coach developers both onshore and offshore
• Results-driven and self-motivated with a “can-do” attitude and determination to get software deployed
• Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to suggest technical solutions to problems where required
• Ability to work independently with little supervision
• Strong technical, quantitative, and analytical skills.
• The ability to take ownership and deliver results
• Good team player, yet willing to take personal responsibility for the resolution of issues
• Good listening and communication skills (oral and written)
• Both willing and keen to learn new technologies
• Be energetic, motivated, and enthusiastic
- Dealing with Ambiguity
- Creativity Problem Solving Technical Learning
- Decision Quality
- Process Management
- Priority Setting
- Developing Direct Reports and Others
Exciting Benefits We Offer:
- Market-leading Salary
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Leave Encashment
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner Professional Development
Other jobs you may like
Project Engineer / Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil / Electrical) job in Lahore
- @ Govt of Punjab
- Project Implementation Unit, PAKISTAN, 54000