Job ID 20007
Experience 5 Years
Industry Information Technology
Qualifications Bachelor’s Degree
A Senior Software Engineer is a highly experienced and skilled professional responsible for the design, development, and deployment of complex software systems. They have a deep understanding of software development principles and methodologies and are proficient in object-oriented programming languages and web development frameworks. Senior Software Engineers are also excellent communicators and problem-solvers and are able to manage their time effectively and prioritize tasks.
- Design, develop, and implement complex software applications.
- Analyze customer requirements and develop software solutions.
- Troubleshoot and debug software applications.
- Develop and maintain software documentation.
- Research and evaluate new technologies for potential applications.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience in software development.
- Strong knowledge of software development principles and methodologies.
- Proficient in object-oriented programming languages such as Java, C++, and/or Python.
- Expertise in web development frameworks such as React, Angular, and Node.js.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to manage time effectively and prioritize tasks.