Job ID 13338
Experience 5 Years
Industry Information Technology
Qualifications Bachelor’s Degree
We are looking for an Integration Developer to assist with the development and maintenance of integration flows using an array of different platforms, APIs, databases, protocols, and data formats. The Integration Developer will help to enhance integrations that are designed and implemented as reusable building blocks and collaborate with Senior Engineers to build and support scalable solutions to solve current and future integration challenges.
- Develop and maintain integration flows using various platforms, APIs, databases, protocols, and data formats.
- Enhance integrations that are designed and implemented as reusable building blocks.
- Collaborate with Senior Engineers to build and support scalable solutions to solve current and future integration challenges.
- Collaborate, review code, and build with other engineers to ensure each integration maintains a consistent level of technical standards as set by the team.
- Work with team members during Eastern US hours.
- Support new and legacy integrations across numerous platforms using various integration technologies.
- Create and maintain technical designs, sequence diagrams, and other systems integration + operations related documents.
- Document technical details clearly to various stakeholders of different technical levels.
- Support the daily stability of integration ecosystem.
- Split tasks between General Integration Development, DevOps, and ServiceNow Development.
- Occasionally work extended hours when tight deadlines need to be met.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
- Practical experience with technologies such as REST, SOAP, ETL, XML, and JSON.
- Experience working with databases and linking them with applications.
- Excellent, clear, and fluent English written skills for comprehensive written communication with other engineers.
- Experience resolving performance issues, including database bottlenecks and concurrency.
- Experience developing for an ITSM platform such as ServiceNow or Jira.
- Excellent, clear, and fluent English verbal skills for deep and engaged technical discussions.
- Excellent, clear, and fluent English verbal and written communication skills for interfacing with clients.
- Ability to interact with all levels of internal and external business partners.
- Excellent version control, QA skills, and attention to detail.
- Availability for 8+ hours between 8 am to 7 pm Eastern US Time.
- Availability to work the occasional extended hours throughout the week.
- Availability for the seasonal Developer Crunch work hours.
- Availability for Ad-Hoc multi-hour technical sessions which will require sharing of screen and engaged discussions.
- Adaptable to change and able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Experience with Business Data Analytics & Visualization platforms.
- Experience with ServiceNow’s ITBM Platform.
- 5+ years of software engineering experience.
- ServiceNow Development/Administration (ITSM) experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Understanding of distributed systems, asynchronicity, and message-based architectures.
- Experience with Customer Success applications.
Other jobs you may like
Assistant Manager Transmission Maintenance and Performance Management job in Islamabad
- @ Zong CMPak Ltd
- CMPak Complex, Plot No. 47, Off Kuri Road, National Park Road, Chak Shahzad, Islamabad., 45600