Job ID 19865
Experience 2 Years
Industry Information Technology
Qualifications Bachelor’s Degree
We are looking for a Shift Assistant to join our team in Pakistan. The ideal candidate will be responsible for assisting the Shift Manager in overseeing the day-to-day operations of a store, restaurant, or other business. They will provide customer service, handle cash transactions, stock shelves, clean the store, and complete other tasks related to the store’s operations.
- Provide customer service to customers in a friendly and professional manner.
- Handle cash transactions and make changes.
- Stock shelves and keep the store clean and organized.
- Complete other tasks related to the store’s operations as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 2-3 years of experience in a customer service or retail setting.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment and be able to multitask.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
MicroMerger (Pvt.) Ltd is a leading provider of humanitarian and development solutions in Pakistan. We work closely with the UN, government, and non-governmental organizations to provide essential services to people in need. Our team is committed to making a difference in the lives of others, and we are looking for talented individuals to join us.