Job ID 20011
Experience 3 Years
Qualifications Bachelor’s Degree
We are looking for a SaaS Sales Manager to join our team and help us expand our client base. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of success in the SaaS industry, as well as strong leadership and communication skills.
- Play an active role in clearing team and individual impediments in collaboration with the scrum master.
- Present senior leadership with sales strategy to expand client base given current conditions.
- Regularly create detailed sales forecasts and set expectations for team performance.
- Convey sales direction, strategy, and expectations to the sales team consistently and clearly – verbally and through documentation.
- Lead offshore sales teams in delivering new clients and constantly improving performance.
- Improve sales performance through individual coaching and document what you did.
- Be constantly creating, updating, and improving documentation of standards for sales best practices.
- Celebrate individual and team victories.
- Support and facilitate efforts to create a positive work culture and sense of community within sales teams.
- Stay informed of current sales data (team and individual).
- Track the meeting notes documented by the scrum master.
- Research new technologies and tools to support the sales team.
- Keep informed of agile and scrum best practices in sales.
- 3-5 years of experience as a manager in a SaaS organization.
- Previous experience with Salesforce.
- Experience in FinTech and/or logistics industry preferred.
- Ability to quickly learn in a fast-paced environment.
- Confidence, as well as strong verbal & written communication skills when interacting with clients.
- A motivated, driven, self-starter.
- Team player, motivator, and coach.
- Ability to lead and inspire their team.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Opportunity to work with a talented team of professionals.
- Chance to make a real impact on the company’s growth.
- Flexible work schedule and remote work option.