Job ID 13414
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Industry Information Technology
Qualifications Bachelor’s Degree
Our organization is dedicated to combating false news and misinformation by improving the quality and credibility of information that millions of people see every day on social media. We are currently seeking Social Media Evaluators who will work part-time from home to review posts, comments, videos, or images, and assess their credibility on topics like politics, the economy, and COVID19.
- Reviewing and assessing the credibility of content seen on social media using a specialized tool provided by the company.
- Providing ratings and information about the content reviewed.
- Working independently with minimal supervision.
- Having familiarity with social media platforms; no other experience is necessary.
- Speaking Urdu and residing in Pakistan.
- Ensuring high-speed internet connection (Cable Modem, Fiber, DSL, etc.) and having a personal computer.
- Consistently working for 20 hours per week and choosing your own schedule.
- Taking and passing a short quiz after reading the guidelines.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Familiarity using social media platforms.
- Fluency in Urdu and residing in Pakistan.
- A high-speed internet connection and personal computer.
- Successfully passing a short quiz after reading guidelines.
We are an equal opportunity employer, offering opportunities for individuals of all abilities and backgrounds. We look forward to having you as a part of our diverse and inclusive culture.
Other jobs you may like
Academic Manager (Night Shift) required in Rawalpindi
- @ YC SOLUTIONS
- Benazir Bhutto Rd, B-Block Block B Satellite Town, Rawalpindi, Punjab, 46000