Job ID 12759
Industry Information Technology
Qualifications Bachelor’s Degree
Do you have a passion for automobiles and want to contribute to the largest marketplace of Pakistan? We are looking for a Social Media Intern who can ensure data quality and integration of automobile information across the PakWheels domain. This position requires good coordination and communication skills.
• Brainstorm ideas for social media campaigns.
• Monitor various social media platforms, such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and TikTok.
• Analyze analytics to gauge the success of campaigns.
• Assist in creating performance reports.
• Manage the company’s social media accounts and post content.
• Understand the overall concept of the company, including the brand, customer, product goals, and all other aspects of service.
• Learn and become proficient on internal software systems.
• Preferably a fresh graduate or a 3rd-year student. • Interest and knowledge of the auto industry is a must.
• Deep understanding of social media platforms and content ownership/fair usage policy.
• Bachelor’s degree in media studies or a relevant field.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Other jobs you may like
Project Engineer / Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil / Electrical) job in Lahore
- @ Govt of Punjab
- Project Implementation Unit, PAKISTAN, 54000