Job ID 10835
Industry Information Technology
Qualifications Associate Degree
- Creating high-level product specifications and design documents.
- Providing the development team with architectural blueprints to follow.
- Guiding and assisting the development team throughout the process.
- Testing the final product to ensure it is completely functional and meets requirements.
- Troubleshooting and resolving issues with coding or design.
- Collaborating with various stakeholders to determine software requirements.
- Solid understanding and experience in Python/Django, DRF, ORM, and RDBMS (PostgreSQL, MySQL)
- Ensuring that you and the team adhere to development schedules and deadlines.
- Presenting regular progress reports and setting goals.
- Updating software solutions as required.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Train and mentor junior programmers on technical and organizational skills. Required Qualifications and Experience
- Extensive experience in software development and project management.
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities.
- Highly analytical mindset, with an ability to see both the big picture and the details.
- Strong knowledge and experience working with cloud platforms (AWS) and best practices
- Strong experience developing RESTful APIs