Job ID 13109
Experience 3 Years
Qualifications Bachelor’s Degree
Your responsibilities include:
- Responsible for developing, maintaining and enhancing the process & SOP for better customer experience across the region.
- Management of customer experience processes and coordinate with all the local countries for compliance and align with all the stakeholders.
- Align the chatbot SOP with agent SOP to increase the efficiency of overall SOP maintenance and governance.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams including performance team, insights, data, strategy and product teams.
- Identify gaps and derive plans to improve processes driven by quantitively and qualitative analysis.
- Support CRM system-related projects including product launch, system configurations and continuous performance monitoring.
- Support other cross-functional system & process projects.
You would best fit this role if you:
- At least 3-5 years of experience in Customer Experience or Customer Service field, preferably in a Contact Centre environment. Having worked in tech/ startup/ consulting/ AI/ product roles is advantageous.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, IT, Engineering or equivalent.
- Proven experience in project management or process management related to digital product. Technical knowledge in managing Contact Centre applications is beneficial.
- Ability to work cross functionally – proven record in successfully obtaining buy-ins from management.
- Strong communication skills, be a people person who listens and understands to the team and different business units.
- Deep knowledge in the customer experience industry standards, usability, trends in design and experience optimization.
- Organized and structured in keeping track of project progress and documentation.
- Experience in Agile project management and JIRA (or equivalent) is strongly preferred.
What we offer:
- International working environment in a start-up setting, and a unique opportunity to learn from the best in e-commerce (Alibaba Group) and business growth
- A platform to learn from Alibaba’s world-leading ecosystem
- Rigorous training and exposure in team management, leadership, business analytics, and operations
- An opportunity to train the next generation of business leaders in the ‘tech’ industry
- Competitive salary and incentive package
Other jobs you may like
Sales Operations Officer required in Multan
- @ NESTLE
- Multan, Punjab, Pakistan, 59341