Job ID 13381
Experience 5 Years
Qualifications Bachelor’s Degree
- Creating job advertisements, reviewing job applications, and forwarding them to the relevant departments to arrange interviews for shortlisted candidates.
- Conducting interviews, explaining employee benefits, and making job offers to suitable candidates.
- Coordinating and ensuring smooth onboarding and orientation of new employees by managing all the necessary joining formalities.
- Ensuring timely delivery of employment contracts for appointments, promotions, transfers, change in job status (CJS), post-retirement contracts (PRCs), and change in allowances.
- Overseeing recruitment activities and ensuring that all hiring is in line with the budget and company policies.
- Ensuring a seamless transition of all recruitment and onboarding activities.
- Coordinating pre-employment medical examinations (PEME) in a timely manner.
- Ensuring accurate and timely data entry and updating data in HRMS.
- Coordinating with relevant departments to ensure pre-joining formalities are completed before the employee’s joining date.
- Providing stakeholders with updates on recruitment progress.
- Maintaining and updating the library of employment contracts and ensuring the availability of the updated formats.
- Ensuring timely completion of all pre and post-joining formalities.
- A proven track record of providing HR administrative support in a large, multi-site, multi-disciplined business for at least five to seven years.
- Strong focus on priorities and deliverables with a consistent follow-up to ensure the achievement of goals.
- Ability to communicate complex processes in an engaging, clear, and understandable manner.
- A master’s degree in Business Administration or Psychology or an equivalent qualification.
- Experience in monitoring and providing assistance in HR Processes.
- Ability to maintain Continuous Professional Development (CPD) and keep up-to-date with best practices in your field.
- Ability to engage and influence peers and senior stakeholders across the organization.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- The ability to manage multiple tasks effectively.
- Ability to act as a role model for the institution’s values and behaviors.
- A customer-oriented approach towards projects.
Other jobs you may like
Account Officer/ Assistant Treasurer job in Lahore
- @ Govt of Punjab
- Account Officer/ Assistant Treasurer , 54000