Job ID 14219
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Bachelor’s Degree
- Review business requirements and specification documents and provide feedback reports.
- Attend meetings with development and QA teams, maintain meeting minutes, and document requirements.
- Develop comprehensive and well-structured test cases for user interface level testing, including workflow, functional, and performance tests.
- Collaborate with development teams, business analysts, and product management teams to conduct solution tests.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate quality testing activities.
- Perform unit, regression, performance, system, user acceptance, integration, exploratory, smoke, and sanity testing on various applications.
- Evaluate product function, performance, and design compliance against design standards and customer requirements.
- Participate in bug reviews and meetings related to new feature implementation.
- Identify and report bugs, provide detailed QA investigation notes and logs, and follow up until bug life cycle is closed, including verification of fixes.
- Document QA processes and manage repositories.
- Assist in tracking and coordinating projects to ensure timely delivery.
- Demonstrated skills in technical writing and documentation, including high-level and detailed requirements.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and adapt quickly to a changing environment.
- Proficiency in functional, regression, and performance testing of various configurations, products, and web-based applications.
- Ability to define tests for applications with complex business logic.
- Experience in different phases of the software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Experience in generating test data for various test scenarios and cases.
- Perform testing and create test reports (knowledge of automation testing is a plus).
- Proficiency in using tools such as JMeter, Jira, Postman, and Swagger.
- Strong team player with multitasking, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
Experience: 2+ years (3 openings)
Work Mode: Onsite (Karachi)
Salary: Commensurate with expertise + Additional benefits
Other jobs you may like
Mern Stack Fresh Graduates internship require at Ekkel.ai Lahore
- @ Jobs Krlo
- Ekkel.ai, Ashiana Center, G87R+3W Lahore Office 345, 6th Floor, Left Wing, Gulberg III, Lahore, 54000