Job ID 12209
Experience 3 Years
Qualifications Bachelor’s Degree
Role and Responsibilities:
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Writing clean and efficient codes for Android applications
- Monitoring the performance of live apps and work on optimizing them at the code level
- Identifying and resolving bottlenecks, rectifying bugs and enhancing application performance
- Performing unit and instrumentation tests on code
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Be consistently involved in learning about and adapting to new technologies.
- Comfortable working alone and as part of a team
- Have commitment to meeting deadlines and project management skills.
- Have a strong, self-managing work ethic and ‘can do’ attitude have knowledge of version control systems and workflow.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Bachelors in relevant fields.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Android development.
- Strong object-oriented design and programming skills in Java
- Angular 8+
- Java script Core Understanding
- Android SDKs, Eclipse IDE, design pattern
- Android graphics, animation & UI designing.
- RESTful APIs.
- Data handling in JSON and XML
- Must be Hands-on OR possess good knowledge about
- Google Maps API.
- Google play store App Publish Process
- SCRUM Agile workflow
- Git for version control with Bit Bucket etc.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
Other jobs you may like
Project Engineer / Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil / Electrical) job in Lahore
- @ Govt of Punjab
- Project Implementation Unit, PAKISTAN, 54000