Job ID 14094
Qualifications Bachelor’s Degree
Area Of Responsibilities: PR/PO:
- Prepare TAT (Turnaround Time) report.
- Ensure PR and PO compliance as per the approved checklist.
- Discuss with the user (PR creator) regarding the required quantities and their criticality.
- Ensure adherence to SC (Supply Chain) standard operating procedures in all processes.
- Coordinate with SC regarding rates, payment terms, warranties, and other relevant details.
Extraction of data from SAP:
- Extract data from SAP and present it for approval from the Plant and Business Finance (BF) for capitalization.
- After approval from the Plant and BF, create assets in accordance with the Asset Class.
- Verify the information provided by the user.
- Share the extracted data with the user for Asset Class, Asset tag, and useful life.
- Once the asset is created in SAP, initiate the capitalization process.
Area of Responsibility Continued:
KE provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all individuals, irrespective of age, color, origin, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Purpose: This position is responsible for handling the PR/PO process and capitalization.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree.
Knowledge: Experience: 0-1 year of relevant experience.
- Leading People.
- Leading Results.
- Leading Self.
- Customer Centric.
- Leading Change.
Other jobs you may like
Trainee Technical Key Account Manager required in Islamabad
- @ SwipBox
- G4XF+V2WPlaza 40Civic Center Bahria Town Civic Center Bahria TownIslamabad, 45600