Job ID 13509
Experience 4 Years
Qualifications Bachelor’s Degree
Role and Responsibilities:
The following role and responsibilities are associated with this position:
- Analyze user stories and acceptance criteria to develop a test strategy for each sprint, including risk analysis and prioritization.
- Review all requirements and create a comprehensive test strategy for projects.
- Validate that user expectations are met during the testing process.
- Develop test plans to cover various scenarios for new feature implementation.
- Plan, schedule, and execute software tests.
- Replicate issues in the QA environment and effectively communicate resolutions and workarounds to the development teams.
- Communicate the results of software testing efforts to the rest of the team through test reports and Jira.
- Clearly report the status of assigned tasks and testing efforts to managers and business stakeholders.
- Design, develop, and execute automation scripts using open-source tools.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
To be eligible for this role, the following qualifications and education requirements are necessary:
- 4 to 5 years of experience in software Quality Assurance and testing roles, with a focus on backend service, mobile applications, and end-to-end integration testing verification.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field.
The following skills are preferred for this position:
- Experience in writing and executing automated testing scripts.
- Strong knowledge of SQL and scripting.
- Experience with Test Management, Defect Tracking tools, and code repositories such as JIRA and Bitbucket.
- Understanding of non-functional testing and end-to-end systems integration testing.
- Self-motivated individual with the ability to handle multiple priorities and projects.
- Ability to utilize a risk-based approach and provide multiple testing paths.
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus.
Other jobs you may like
Academic Manager (Night Shift) required in Rawalpindi
- @ YC SOLUTIONS
- Benazir Bhutto Rd, B-Block Block B Satellite Town, Rawalpindi, Punjab, 46000