Job ID 19626
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Industry Food industry
Qualifications Bachelor’s Degree
Ingredion is seeking a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our global TA team and play a key role in elevating our EMEA & APAC regional recruitment function. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of success in recruitment, strong communication and relationship-building skills, and the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Collaborate with hiring managers, regional TA Partners, and HR business partners to build productive relationships and ensure exceptional candidate and manager experiences.
- Proactively anticipate and resolve issues through effective communication, customer service, and management of expectations.
- Participate in global TA projects and initiatives.
- Provide support in posting job descriptions, checking and screening applications, and conducting interviews.
- Proactively utilize LinkedIn Recruiter to help with meaningful sourcing activities and market insights reporting.
- Build strategic talent pipelines by proactively identifying and engaging with passive candidates.
- Act as an Ingredion ambassador and represent the company’s employment brand effectively.
- University degree
- 2+ years of experience in recruitment or sourcing, preferably in a multinational company
- Demonstrated experience building talent pools across LinkedIn Recruiter, ATS mining, and other external databases and social media platforms
- Proven ability to manage multiple priorities across several internal customers
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, specifically Excel and PowerPoint
- Multi-country recruitment experience beyond Pakistan
- Experience building multi-channel sourcing strategies for both individual roles and large-scale hiring efforts
- Experience applying thoughtful logic and market insights to guide hiring managers toward appropriate talent profiles
- Experience with ATS systems (Workday)
Required Behaviors and Skills:
- Strong organization and prioritization skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Enthusiasm and a can-do attitude
- A strong customer service and “talent first” orientation
If you are a highly motivated and results-oriented individual with a passion for recruitment, we encourage you to apply!