Job ID 13257
Industry Food industry
Qualifications Master’s Degree
Ingredion is a Fortune 500 global provider of ingredient solutions with over 19,000 customers in 120 countries. Rafhan Maize is an affiliate of Ingredion in Pakistan. At Ingredion (Rafhan Maize), we pursue a strategy to grow organically, geographically, and by broadening the ingredients portfolio. We are seeking an HR Program Officer who will be responsible for employee engagement activities, organizing learning and development initiatives, building a strong organizational culture, and branding Ingredion over multiple business forums.
- Internal Communication: Share business information between all levels of employees within the company, arrange special staff meeting sessions, write corporate emails, memos, and detailed reports on various ongoing projects. Develop written content with the support of creative visuals and event photographs. Maintain a company-wide digital communication document (in English and Urdu) shared only with company employees, designed to keep workers up to date and engaged with the organization.
- Organizational Development: Improve existing processes and create new ones with the consent of business stakeholders to create an environment of transparency and innovation. Work on initiatives that could help develop organizational excellence by improving the organizational structure, introducing change management initiatives as per market trends, and improving organizational culture by introducing employee-friendly and open communication, transparent culture. Introduce unique ways to make employees feel more valued so they can give their best to the organization.
- Employee Engagement: Develop strategies to improve employee engagement and manage programs designed to foster it, such as employee recognition programs, wellness programs, and other activities aimed at creating a positive workplace environment. Provide proactive support to all stakeholders in organizing regional events, including Town Hall Sessions, HR Connect Sessions, Employee Recognition Awards, Long Service awards on various plant locations. Encourage employees to participate in various ongoing internal projects such as Listen surveys.
- Talent Development & Employer Branding Activities: Plan, define, and implement a clearly defined employer branding strategy. Conduct campus drives and branding Ingredion on various ongoing events such as job fairs to attract talent from the market. Conduct campus drives to interact with upcoming talent and invite them to participate in our management training drives to ensure maximum participation. Maintain healthy relations with universities and participate in various HR or business forums to keep the Ingredion name active in the market.
- Learning Management Systems: Devise an annual training calendar in accordance with training need assessment/People & Capability review feedback received from concerned heads of departments. Coordinate with local training institutions about available program offerings for external training. Based on the system/available e-learning modules and available courses offering, evaluate company employees’ scores and how many modules each of them has taken part in. Conduct in-house training sessions on ongoing activities and various initiatives as per directives of the leadership team.
- Data Analytics & Special Projects: Work on multiple employee development projects and lead out the assignments on his own till the project is not over. Develop HR strategies based on available data analytics, review the HR dashboard every month as per business requirements to guide management over the areas of high concerns.
- Any other task given by management.
- Demonstrated experience in HR operations, talent acquisition, policy formulation, training & development, and organizational development
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Masters in business administration, human resources, or management sciences
- Good knowledge of business communication tools (social media, advanced Excel, Power Point, Microsoft Visio, understanding of graphics & content writing)
Required Behaviors And Skills:
- Believe in change management
- Can-do attitude
- Comfortable traveling to other locations
Ingredion is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age