Job ID 13650
Experience 1 Year
Industry Information Technology
Qualifications Bachelor’s Degree
We are looking for a Team Lead to join our team who will be responsible for ensuring maximum target completion and effective resource utilization. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, advanced MS Excel and system handling skills, and the ability to handle pressure. The candidate must have 1-2 years of experience working in a Contact center as a Team Lead.
- Interact closely with team members to ensure maximum target completion and effective resource utilization
- Maintain qualitative & quantitative targets by adhering to defined protocols
- Handle pressure and ensure daily, weekly, monthly lead qualification targets are accomplished as assigned by the manager
- Create effective coordination with team members to keep them engaged and intact with team deliverables
- Handle on-call escalations for better customer experience
- Take strategic initiatives
- Ensure the team achieves daily, weekly and monthly targets
- Have advanced MS Excel and system handling skills
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- 1-2 years of experience as a Team Lead in a Contact center
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Advanced MS Excel and system handling skills
- Ability to handle pressure and work in rational shifts
- Performance-based salary package with Provident Fund, Medical Insurance, EOBI, Anural increment, and Yearly Leaves.
If you have the required skills and experience, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity as a Team Lead.
Other jobs you may like
Account Officer/ Assistant Treasurer job in Lahore
- @ Govt of Punjab
- Account Officer/ Assistant Treasurer , 54000