Job ID 14304
Experience 1 Year
Qualifications Bachelor’s Degree
- Conduct research using Google operators to search for viral and competitor content relevant to our niche and websites.
- Write versatile content pieces including blogs, website content, technical pieces, research papers, guides, and promotional emails/ads.
- Understand cable, TV, and related technologies to create informative content.
- Create content optimized for search engines and social media, suitable for different publishing platforms.
- Adapt writing style to align with publishing platforms and make necessary adjustments until content is approved.
- Possess in-depth knowledge of content marketing strategies, user funnels, and personas.
- Conduct keyword research using tools like Google Keyword Planner, Moz, and Sem Rush.
- Collaborate with team members and navigate through approval processes.
- Maintain a strong desire for knowledge and continuously learn new marketing techniques and technologies.
- Write copy for websites, blogs, social media posts, ads, and emails, while conducting research for online marketing initiatives.
- Hold a minimum Bachelor’s degree.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English.
- Strong storytelling and writing capabilities to effectively communicate ideas.
- Proficient in MS Office, especially Excel.
- Good analytical and strategic skills.
- 1-2 years of relevant experience.
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive salary based on the market standards.
- Medical insurance coverage.
- Outpatient department (OPD) benefits.
- Provident Fund.
- Paid leaves.