Job ID 13125
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Bachelor’s Degree
- Administer, Configure, implement, and maintain multi-vendor contact center switches/solutions on both on premises and Cloud hosted solutions.
- Coordinate across other teams & disciplines e.g. Procurement, Partnership, SID Team, Project Management, Product Management and Support teams.
- Manage labs as well as staging and production solutions.
- Resolve day-to-day issues and ensure SLAs for internal and external clients.
- Provide subject matter expertise to development, testing and design teams on contact center technology.
- Manage internal and external projects for lab setups
- Provide daily / weekly reports to leadership on issues and projects.
- 2+ years of experience working on IP Telephony or Contact Center Solutions.
- Experience of deploying solutions in cloud such as AWS, Azure or GCP will be beneficial.
- Expertise in Avaya, Cisco, Genesys, Asterisk, OpenSIPS or any other contact center product.
- Masters’ or Bachelors’ degree in Telecommunication, Electronics, Electrical or Computer Engineering.
- Good understanding of Virtualization, Containerization and Cloud platforms.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Good Database understanding & API experience for data get and post.
- Knowledge of security vulnerabilities & security audits.
Salary & Package:
As well as a competitive base salary dependent on the number of years of experience, we also offer corporate benefits.