Job ID 12604
Experience 2 Years
Industry Food industry
Qualifications Bachelor’s Degree
• Create daily targets and assign them to order bookers based on their respective areas to ensure efficient coverage at all outlets.
• Prepare and share sales reports for assigned territories and categories to analyze target and KPI achievement.
• Design effective sales strategies and plan journey plans (PJPs) by monitoring and understanding assigned territories and routes-to-market (RTMs).
• Supervise order bookers and guide them towards achieving targets by monitoring their performance daily, ensuring they possess comprehensive knowledge of company products and resources necessary to perform their job effectively.
• Develop monthly targets (unit-wise/value-wise) for assigned territories.
• Conduct market visits to ensure effective coverage and maximum productivity at all outlets in the defined universe, as well as to gain insights into market dynamics and customer behavior.
• Ensure trade marketing activities are carried out at all assigned outlets as per the Trade Marketing plans.
• Build relationships with distributors (key/assigned) by establishing and aligning mutually beneficial objectives to optimize value and achieve strategic plans.
• Effectively manage budgets, forecast sales according to assigned territory/category, and make decisions that maximize returns, minimize costs and lead to effective revenue management.
• Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in FMCG sales.
• Bachelor’s Degree (Master’s Degree preferred)
• Negotiation and Conflict Resolution
• Business Communication and Orientation
• Customer Business Planning
• Analytical and problem-solving skills
• Interpersonal skills
• Financial Planning & Forecasting