Job ID 12947
Experience 3 Years
Industry Food industry
Qualifications Bachelor’s Degree
- Maintain FIFO at the warehouse and in the market.
- Identify stock requirements at the warehouse and send respective orders by SKU, as per the agreed norms.
- Develop distributor and distributor workforce capability and conduct market training/coaching with regular follow-ups with DSF.
- Conduct meetings with DSFs as per the prescribed format and mock calls with DSFs to sharpen the selling pitch of the SKU/Initiative.
- Ensure the effective utilization of promotional budgets by the distributor and DSR.
- Weekly reporting on all KPIs to the ASM.
- Screen and hire order bookers/DSRs.
- Ensure the implementation of the Annual Operating Plan while achieving monthly volume targets and looking after the range availability in the market.
• 3-5 years of experience
• Demonstrated ability to lead
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree preferred
• Proficient in Office Suite
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all qualified candidates to apply.
Other jobs you may like
Academic Manager (Night Shift) required in Rawalpindi
- @ YC SOLUTIONS
- Benazir Bhutto Rd, B-Block Block B Satellite Town, Rawalpindi, Punjab, 46000