Job ID 12499
Industry Information Technology
Qualifications Bachelor’s Degree
Contour Software is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Constellation Software Inc. (CSI), which acquires, manages, and builds market-leading software businesses that develop industry-specific, mission-critical enterprise software solutions to serve both the public and private sectors. Prior to going public in 2006, CSI won the prestigious “Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies” award in 2005. Headquartered in Toronto, Canada, and with a global presence, CSI’s subsidiaries operate in more than 80 different industries in over 100 countries, generating annual revenues in excess of $3 Billion.
Contour Software currently houses remote employees for more than 80 Departments (R&D, Finance, IT, Customer Support, Professional Services, and Other) belonging to more than 80 of CSI’s 500+ divisions, in 3 offices [KHI, LHE & ISB]. Contour employees are key players in implementing, supporting, extending, enhancing, and renewing enterprise systems that run thousands of medium and large businesses as well as public institutions, globally.
We are looking for Trainee Software Developers to join one of our R&D teams. The selected candidates will be trained for 3 to 3.5 months to become good developers capable of working on enterprise-level applications. After the end of the internship period, there is a good possibility of full-time employment based on satisfactory performance during the internship.
The chosen individuals will work out of the Contour Software Islamabad resource center office, as an extension of the division-based R&D department.
Required Qualifications & Skills:
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related field.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Good programming concepts.
- Comfortable with SQL queries, and basic database development concepts.
- Understanding of object-oriented programming and principles.
- Knowledge of REST APIs.
- Strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design.
- Experience and knowledge of Git.
- A quick learner, with attention to detail, and the commitment to meet deadlines.
- Good verbal and non-verbal communication skills
Other jobs you may like
Academic Manager (Night Shift) required in Rawalpindi
- @ YC SOLUTIONS
- Benazir Bhutto Rd, B-Block Block B Satellite Town, Rawalpindi, Punjab, 46000