Job ID 14788
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Qualifications Bachelor’s Degree
Role and Responsibilities:
- Develop a deep understanding of the company’s products and services.
- Ensure timely delivery of the correct products and services to customers.
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of key customer needs and requirements.
- Serve as the primary point of contact between key customers and internal teams.
- Resolve customer issues, address problems, and handle complaints to maintain customer trust.
- Prepare regular progress reports and forecasts for internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics.
- Assist in streamlining procedures and processes related to JIRA.
- Provide support in other assigned activities.
Qualifications and Education Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Computer Science, or Software Engineering.
- Ability to align client’s business requirements with product capabilities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills to effectively manage work schedules and meet deadlines.
- Technical background with hands-on experience in digital technologies.
Other jobs you may like
Account Officer/ Assistant Treasurer job in Lahore
- @ Govt of Punjab
- Account Officer/ Assistant Treasurer , 54000