Job ID 12724
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Bachelor’s Degree
Develop, implement, and evaluate training programs for TCF school faculty by utilizing research-based best practices and adapting them to TCF’s context. Analyze training needs and refine the training model accordingly.
- Create and/or design subject-specific training modules and assessments.
- Manage and oversee projects within the Training Team alongside the second TQL.
- Provide support for relevant cross-functional projects.
- Conduct secondary research to identify innovative and evidence-based models from the local and international context that may be applicable to the TCF context.
- Gather qualitative and quantitative data from field visits on different aspects of training through classroom observations, interviews, focus groups, and reviews of written documentation.
- Coordinate with Regional Education Managers and Area Education Managers for ongoing and new trainings to streamline design, execution, and feedback.
- Design, review, conduct, monitor, and evaluate trainings (both on-site and virtual) for school leaders, teachers, and TCF area teams.
- Create clear, user-friendly reports, presentations, and data visualizations for the education management team for strategic road-mapping.
- Use various data sources to identify training program needs and areas for improvement.
- Excellent written and spoken English and Urdu.
- Demonstrated experience in design thinking in previous roles.
- Strong content development and report writing skills, as well as proofreading and editing abilities.
- Ability to work effectively in collaborative environments.
- Sound understanding of research methods and data management, and comfort with data analysis.
- Ability to articulate thoughts and ideas in clear and concise terms.
- Ability to give clear and engaging presentations.
- Background in training, teaching, and/or content design.
- Interest in working with under-served communities.
- Proficiency in using MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.).
- Familiarity with designing and delivering virtual training workshops.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in social sciences, humanities, or liberal arts (Master’s degree in English preferred).
Experience: 2 years of work experience in the development/education sector.
Other jobs you may like
Manager Sales-South job in karachi
- @ Zameen
- Pearl One, 94-B/I, MM Alam Road, Gulberg III, Lahore, Pakistan., 54760