Job ID 13511
Experience 4 Years
Industry Food industry
Qualifications Bachelor’s Degree
The following responsibilities are associated with this position:
- Ensure the optimal cost of chemicals, energy, and manpower for the operation of utilities equipment.
- Coordinate the execution of projects with internal resources and third-party vendors.
- Collaborate and engage with Government officials and inspectors as required, providing necessary documents, addressing queries, and discussing observations during quality or equipment audits.
- Maintain an adequate supply of spare parts in the engineering store.
- Ensure the availability of utilities for the operation of assigned equipment at all times.
- Perform corrective and preventive maintenance following OEM principles and Corporate HSE guidelines, policies, and protocols, as well as implement and review auditing of HSE/ISO/OHSAS/FSSC/BRC Systems for the company.
- Train subordinates under the supervision of the Assistant Manager Operation to promote understanding of food and industrial safety, personal hygiene, and ISO, GMP, and OHSAS standards.
- Conduct regular visual checks, read gauges, manipulate controls, and inspect assigned equipment pipes, valves, pumps, and safety devices for leaks and malfunctions.
- Plan and execute annual shutdown maintenance in close coordination with the Maintenance Team.
- Evaluate the effectiveness and quality of mechanical, electrical, and utilities systems, components, and products by inspecting and observing facilities.
- Monitor maintenance key performance indicators (KPIs) for breakdown hours, expenses, and man-hour expenses on equipment/plant-wise basis via SAP.
- Ensure the utilization and integration of the SAP Plant Maintenance Module with the Preventive Maintenance Plan for day-to-day tasks.
- Create and monitor system documents via SAP, including maintenance orders, purchase requisitions, material reservations, maintenance plans, notifications, and cost tracking.
- Attend and participate in meetings, including HSE, technical, and departmental meetings, to enhance departmental skills and capabilities.
- Supervise and provide training to maintenance team members based on their needs, aiming to improve the efficiency of plant and machinery.
- Implement a technical training plan for departmental workers.
- Schedule and supervise the cleaning of equipment and work areas.
- Maintain Area 5S, hygiene, and GMP standards for the assigned equipment.
- Adhere to the GMP, Food Safety, and HSE policies of the company.
- Perform any other tasks assigned by the line manager.
Overall Experience: At least 4-5 years of relevant experience
Qualifications: Diploma of Associate Engineering (DAE) or Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech)
Other jobs you may like
Account Officer/ Assistant Treasurer job in Lahore
- @ Govt of Punjab
- Account Officer/ Assistant Treasurer , 54000