Job ID 14827
Experience 4 Years
Qualifications Bachelor’s Degree
Role and Responsibilities
- Provide support for a portfolio of Content Management solutions.
- Collaborate with the product team to develop new products for internal and external use.
- Develop and enhance existing web applications.
- Conduct proof of concepts for new capabilities.
- Work with the architecture team to make appropriate technology choices and conduct feasibility evaluations.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Strong working knowledge of Angular, HTML, CSS2, and responsive frameworks such as Bootstrap.
- Familiarity with Content Personalization capabilities, both on the browser and server-side.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in B2B product/SaaS product development.
- Hands-on experience with Joomla, WordPress, or similar content management systems.
- Proficiency in PHP programming language.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline.
- Experience in plugin customization and development.
- Practical experience with Agile software development methodologies.