Job ID 4034
Qualifications Associate Degree
In close cooperation with our HR Business Partners, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Support the HR department in day-to-day business and administrative activities:
- Preparation of personnel files, certificates, contract documents and templates
- Taking responsibility for recruiting students and interns
- Independent supervision of our students and interns
- Support in the organization, implementation and follow-up of events, such as trainings, workshops and welcome days for new employees.
- Collaboration in recruiting our professionals: communication with applicants, coordination of interviews.
- Support in the HR onboarding process as well as independently onboarding new employees.
- Support in the administrative maintenance of our time recording tool
- Ongoing business studies in the field of economics or psychology.
- Ideally first experience in human resources.
- Confidence in using common MS Office applications.
- Very good German and good English skills, both written and spoken. Independent and solution-oriented work style as well as very good communication skills.
Colgate-Palmolive is a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition. Colgate sells its products in over 200 countries and territories around the world under such internationally recognized brand names as Colgate, Palmolive, elmex, Tom’s of Maine, Sorriso, Speed Stick, Lady Speed Stick, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Protex, Sanex, Elta MD, PCA Skin, Ajax, Axion, Fabuloso, Soupline and Suavitel, as well as Hill’s Science Diet and Hill’s Prescription Diet
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, veteran status (United States positions), or any other characteristic protected by law. Reasonable accommodation during the application process is available for persons with disabilities.
Are you interested in working for Colgate-Palmolive? You can apply online and attach all relevant documents such as your resume or CV. Applications received by e-mail are not considered in the selection process. Become part of our team.