At JobsKrlo.com we recognize that privacy is important. This Policy applies to all of the products, services, and websites offered by JobsKrlo.com or its subsidiaries or affiliated companies (collectively, JobsKrlo.com “services”). In addition, where more detailed information is needed to explain our privacy practices, we post separate privacy notices to describe how particular services process personal information.
If you have any questions about this Policy, please feel free to contact us through our website or write to us at support@JobsKrlo.com.
Information we collect and how we use it:
We offer a number of services that may require you to register for an account and provide any personal information to us, such as JobsKrlo.com employers and jobseekers services. In order to provide our full range of services, we may collect the following types of information:
- Information you provide – When you sign up for an account on JobsKrlo.com or any other service offered by us that requires registration, we will ask you for certain personal information such as your name, email address, account password, postal address, phone numbers, fax numbers, national id number, age, educational details, work experience including past employer, affiliations, skills and hobbies etc.
- If you are an Employer – When you post a job on our website a link to your Company Profile is also added with your job to provide a brief introduction about your company to the Jobseekers.
- If you are a Jobseeker – When you post your resume on our website, it becomes available to different Employers registered on our website and may appear in search results when an Employer search our resumes database. Similarly, when you apply for a job, your resume is immediately sent to that Employer either online or via email depending on the preferences of Employer. Furthermore, we also send job alerts to registered jobseekers on daily basis, at any time. You may also receive different Email alerts regarding our services.
- Log information – When you use JobsKrlo.com or any other services offered by JobsKrlo.com, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
- User communications – When you send email or other communication to JobsKrlo.com, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services.
- Providing our products and services to users, including the display of customized content and advertising.
- Auditing, research, and analysis in order to maintain, protect and improve our services.
- Ensuring the technical functioning of our network; and
- Developing new services.
- Invite a Friend – If you feel that the services of JobsKrlo.com could be useful for a third party you know (e.g. your friends or family members etc), you may use our referral service. If you choose to use our referral service to tell a friend about our site, we will ask you for your friend’s email address. We will automatically send your friend a one-time email inviting him or her to visit the site. JobsKrlo.com stores this information for the sole purpose of sending this email and tracking the success of our referral program.
- Testimonials – We post customer testimonials on our website which may contain personally identifiable information such as the customer’s name.
If you want to remove your personal information that is being displayed on our website under public pages, you have the option in your account, or feel free to send your request to support@JobsKrlo.com.
- Blogs, Forums and Chartrooms – If you use a bulletin board, blog, or chat room on this Web site, you should be aware that any personally identifiable information you submit there can be read, collected, or used by other users of these forums, and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for the personally identifiable information you choose to submit in these forums.
Picture Content Policy
Here are certain types of pictures that we do not allow, including, but are not limited to:
- Pictures of any other individual other than yourself.
- Pictures/images that are not your sole property or pictures/images that are property of any other individual/business/entity, whether are or not protected by IP laws.
- Other people appear in the photo.
- Use of copyright pictures.
- Pictures that contain nudity, graphic sex acts, or sexually explicit material.
- Pictures that include mature or offensive content.
- Users operating employer accounts on behalf of their organizations confirm that they have obtained the permissions from their respective organizations prior to uploading the company logo or any other picture related to their organization.
- JobsKrlo reserves the right to move any image that violates its picture policy without prior notice. Uploading a picture/photo is recommended to users for better response/contacts by other users/members/employers on JobsKrlo.com. A user/member will not hold responsible JobsKrlo.com for any misuse of his/her photo in any case whatsoever. Violation of the above may result in termination account/services.
- Choices for personal information – When you sign up for a particular service that requires registration, we ask you to provide personal information. If we use this information in a manner different than the purpose for which it was collected, then we will ask for your consent prior to such use.
You can decline to submit personal information to any of our services, in which case JobsKrlo.com may not be able to provide those services to you. In addition to the above, you may:
- Discontinue jobs alerts, service alerts, and newsletters – We offer unsubscribe option for the users who do not want to receive job alerts email, service alerts or newsletters from JobsKrlo.com. If you want to stop receiving job alerts, service alerts, newsletters from JobsKrlo.com just click Unsubscribe link shown on top of the last email you have received, and you will be instantly removed from that particular list.
- Close your account – Terminate Account option is provided under Account Settings section of your account, so in case you no longer need our services you may stop them by removing your account.
- Children Under Age 18 – We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 18 or knowingly allow such persons to register. If you are under 18, please do not attempt to register at JobsKrlo.com. No one under age 18 may provide any personal information to or on JobsKrlo.com. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us at support@JobsKrlo.com.
- Information sharing – JobsKrlo.com does not share, sell, rent, or trade personally identifiable information with third parties for their promotional purposes.
- We disclose information to companies/service providers and individuals that we employ to perform functions on our behalf. These includes web hosting, web analytics, marketing, customer care and support, live chat, billing and credit card processing to receive payments. These companies and individuals will have access to your personal information as necessary to perform their functions, but they may not share that information with any other third party.
- We have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, (b) enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations thereof, (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or (d) protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of JobsKrlo.com, its users or the public as required or permitted by law. Therefore, we reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Web site.
We may share with third parties’ certain pieces of aggregated, non-personal information, such as the number of users who searched for a particular term, for example, or how many users clicked on a particular advertisement. Such information does not identify you individually.
Please contact us at the address below for any additional questions about the management or use of personal data.
- Posting to Public Areas of JobsKrlo.com – Please remember that if you post any of your personal information in public areas of JobsKrlo.com such as the searchable resume database, such information may be collected and used by others over whom we have no control. We are not responsible for the use made by third parties of information you post or otherwise make available in public areas of JobsKrlo.com.
- Data integrity – JobsKrlo.com processes personal information only for the purposes for which it was collected and in accordance with this Policy or any applicable service-specific privacy notice. We review our data collection, storage and processing practices to ensure that we only collect, store and process the personal information needed to provide or improve our services. We take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information we process is accurate, complete, and current, but we depend on our users to update or correct their personal information whenever necessary.
Google’s use of advertising cookies enables it and its partners to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and/or other sites on the Internet.
- Use of Material The contents of JobsKrlo.com (the “Website”) such as text, graphics, images, logos, button icons, software and other material are protected under Pakistan and foreign copyright, trademark and other laws. The brands and logos of different advertisers are property of respective companies. The collection, compilation, arrangement and assembly of all content on this Website is the exclusive property and is protected by Pakistan and international copyright laws. You may not sell or modify the content on the Website or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use its material in any way for any public or commercial purpose. The use of the content on any other Web Site or in a networked computer environment for any purpose is prohibited.
- Accessing and updating personal information – When you use JobsKrlo.com services, we make good faith efforts to provide you with access to your personal information and either to correct this data if it is inaccurate or to delete such data at your request if it is not otherwise required to be retained by law or for legitimate business purposes. We ask individual users to identify themselves and the information requested to be accessed, corrected or removed before processing such requests, and we may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive or systematic, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backup tapes), or for which access is not otherwise required. In any case where we provide information access and correction, we perform this service free of charge, except if doing so would require a disproportionate effort. Some of our services have different procedures to access, correct or delete users’ personal information.
- Enforcement – JobsKrlo.com regularly reviews its compliance with this Policy. Please feel free to direct any questions or concerns regarding this Policy or JobsKrlo.com’s treatment of personal information by contacting us through this web site. When we receive formal written complaints at this address, it is JobsKrlo.com’s policy to contact the complaining user regarding his or her concerns. We will cooperate with the appropriate regulatory authorities, including local data protection authorities, to resolve any complaints regarding the transfer of personal data that cannot be resolved between JobsKrlo.com and an individual.
We reserve the right to modify this privacy statement at any time, so please review it frequently.
YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
This privacy statement discloses the privacy practices for all pages and services offered by JobsKrlo.com and by using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. “If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site.” Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes. JobsKrlo reserves the right to take legal action against pages, websites, forums, social media profiles that publish content copied from or inspired by JobsKrlo without permission.
Effective date of this policy is 14-08-2022